As to the environment, GVS COMPANY exports and meets current regulations relating to environmental protection by implementing the following actions:
- Storage of chemicals, preparation of solution and storage of PPE.
- Triple washing of food.
- Correct handling of empty agrochemical buckets delivering them to the Central Receiving Packaging - ACAVASF, thus avoiding the contamination of the environment with the indiscriminate disposal of contaminated buckets.
- Separation of waste generated on the farm, through properly signed buckets.
- TTraining of employees in handling and application of pesticides.
- Implementation of PRAD - Plan reclamation: recovery and diversification of native riparian vegetation.
- Adoption of techniques to diminish excessive water consumption in irrigation and the use of climatological data devices.
- Analysis of water used for irrigation twice a year to check parameters of contamination.