SableAlso known as Sugrasixteen. It was created and licensed by Sunworld in California and launched in 2003.
- Berries: Slightly elongated and of an average size, although not crisp, it has a satisfying density with a fresh skin that offers little resistance.
- Color: beautiful black color. Wonderfully firm, crunchy texture and unique flavor.
- Taste: intense sweetness with rich connotations such as distinct muscatel and tropical aroma. It adds a robust and juicy sweet contrast to the salty, smoky, creamy or crunchy grapes.
Midnight BeautyA variety of black grapes (purple) owned by Sun World in the USA. The bunches are medium-sized, well-filled with an average weight of 500g.
- Berries: large and elongated. Caliber: 20-25 mm. Firm and crunchy with thick skin.
- Color: black (purple)
- Taste: Slightly sweet with low acidity.